Sometimes I think I could sit and stare at you all day. You're so beautiful! This was about 3 years ago, I think you were about 4. Obviously summer time. Its funny, I like to tease you sometimes... you're starting to realize that now that you're a little older ;). When I catch myself staring at you, and you catch me catching myself starting at you, lol Ill ask "Who made you SOOO beautiful?!?" I think you were somewhere around 2 the first time I asked you. Your response was so simple... "God did!" Yes he did, I like to think I helped a little too, but he sure did make you stunning. So now we do it all the time! Who made you so pretty?! God did! You're so smart too! Very shy, which makes you doubt yourself at times. But you're VERY smart! One day you'll see.... I love you my love!


No comments:
Post a Comment