Sometimes I really hate the fact that when something is wrong, or MIGHT be wrong... my mind IMMEDIATELY goes to the darkest worst case scenario. So when you get semi-bad or could be bad (depending on how you look at it) news, its a relief. Other times I HATE it! I worry, and worry and WORRRRY until I have answers. Thats normal though I suppose. Gabbi's back is not going to require surgery right now. And hopefully will not, we've got to follow up in a year. If she can hold out until she reaches skeletal maturity then she'll be good! The hemi-vertebrae will not continue to curve once she is fully grown. But if it does curve more as she does grow... we will revisit our options. Surgery. God is GOOD......ALLLLLL the time! I feel so close to him, my walls feel down. he's always been close, I just didnt listen. No doubt in my mind he knew what he was doing. So Ill continue to pray and listen! His love is overwhelming!
I was excited to share the good/bad news with friends. I learned that while I was finishing at the docs, my best friend Christina was leaving work on her way to meet her 11yr old up at Urgent Care. She had broken a bone in her shoulder. They did some xrays and decided it was not cast-able. They also told her it looked like she had a cyst or a tumor, and thats why the bone broke so easily. I really dont understand why God works the way he does, but I do know he has a reason and purpose for everything. So now Im sending up MEGA prayers for her little girl. In the mean time, all we can do it keep our faith. Its all we've really got in this world. Everything and ANYTHING else can be taken away.....
No comments:
Post a Comment